Looking for more information about Sodexo’s Vermont First pledge? Great.
Get started here.
- Vermont First Press Release – September 2014
- Sodexo Names Director of Vermont First Pledge – March 2015
- Sodexo Territory Magazine: Sodexo Territory Magazine: Sodexo Hires First Vermont First Coordinator Annie Rowell – Summer 2015
- Institutional Food Can Be Local Food, Sodexo Says (video)
- Sodexo Could Bring ‘Industrial’ Perspective to Local Food Market
- Burlington Free Press, August 2015: UVM Dining to Buy Intervale Food Hub Veggies
- New Dining Director Works with Sodexo to Encourage Students to ‘Eat Like a Local’
- 4 Traders, December 2015: Vermont Agriculture Secretary Hails Program’s Positive Impact on State’s Agricultural Economy
- WCAX, December 2015: Sodexo Hopes to Serve More Local Foods In Vermont
- VT Digger, December 2015: Local Producers Convene for Sodexo Summit
- Vermont Biz, March 2016: Sodexo Program Brings Over $3 Million in Local Foods to Vermont Colleges
- UVM Summit Considers What Makes Food Good
- Vermont PBS, January 2017: The Local Motive -The Food We Eat Must Come From Somewhere
Looking for more information about Sodexo in general? Click here.